Product Manager- 200206
Product Management – Product Management
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the roadmap and strategy for the AllRegs by Ellie Mae product line. AllRegs is the trusted source for agency guidelines, underwriting requirements, compliance regulations and investor information for the mortgage industry.
Summary of responsibilities
- Drive and own product vision and strategy
- Develop and maintain competitive analyses
- Identify, track and manage product adoption metrics
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders such as Product Marketing, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and operations
- Drive release of product from concept through launch and adoption.
- Create user stories and epics for current and future products based on market need
- Manage the entire product life-cycle from prototyping and testing new concepts to sun setting legacy products
Basic skills and qualifications
- An innovative thinker with excellent analytic skills who has proven ability to turn product vision into in-market successful software solutions
- Proven ability to understand business and engineering perspectives to create stories to deliver solutions
- Ability to learn fast and ask questions to solve problems
- Ability to manage remote teams
- Presentation experience in front of large audiences (internal and external)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and willing to work independently
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams, including product management, user experience, legal, engineering, QA, support, marketing and sales
- Proven ability to write functional requirements
- 4+ years of product management experience at a SaaS company required; relevant industry experience highly desirable
- Relevant Bachelor's degree required, MBA or JD desirable
- 10% travel
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.