Sr Engineer, Software UI 190341
Technology & Operations – Engineering
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Are you an expert in building scalable and responsive UI's for highly complex Enterprise Solutions?
Do you like to write good code, get things done, and help out the team when needed?
What we do:
Our Encompass Web UI team is looking for a passionate Senior UI Engineer to join the team. We focuses on the UI components and related frameworks utilized in our Loan Officer Connect product.
You will be joining a diversified and hardworking team of engineers, who are part of reshaping market leading mortgage lending solution into a cutting edge cloud based web offering. This team uses the latest proven enterprise class UI architecture, design, technology stack (React, Redux etc.) and associated tools to enable this transition. By being part of this team as a UI Engineer, you have opportunities to innovate, seed ideas and bring significant impact to the products that we deliver and also make positive difference in your career. You will work with our product & design teams in agile way to translate UI ideas & requirements into compelling, performant Web UI interface.
- Contribute to Ellie Mae’s product development team in moving their leading mortgage software solutions to the Cloud.
- Utilize modern web front end and open source technologies to design, develop, and unit test software applications, applying industry best practices.
- Apply Agile methodology to collaborate with QA, Product Management, UE, and SaaS in regular sprint cycles
- BA/BS or higher in a computer software or related field
- 5+ year experience in designing and building highly available and scalable consume facing web applications.
- Assists in the design of new systems or the redesign of existing systems to meet business requirements, changing needs, or newer technology.
- Competent in design/implementation enterprise web applications and/or web services for reliability, availability, scalability, and performance.
- Upholds the overall codebase quality by participating in design review, code review, unit testing and general technical discussion.
- Great energy and enthusiasm with a positive, collaborative working style, clear communication and writing skills.
- Experience working in formal development environment (version control system, code review, strict coding standard, documentation, unit test).
- Participate in the agile feature/product design process working with cross-functional teams.
- Supporting your applications and/or services as and when required on a 24x7 basis.
- The willingness to learn and experiment the latest client side technologies/concepts.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic with a passion for problem-solving.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.