Staff Platform Software Engineer- 201144
Technology & Operations – Engineering
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Software Engineering job family analyzes, designs, develops, and tests software applications for features, modules, software enhancements and new products, using specifications and prototypes based on competitive market, customer requirements, business functionality and identifies tools, processes and technologies for problem resolution.
- Prepares, validates, improves, and reengineers functions / processes. Drives change and improvements within a group.
- Balances conflicting business and technical requirements and establishes partnerships with customers.
- Expert in a given domain and/or technology. A leader of at least one team.
- Produces well thought-out architecture with scale, performance, security, and availability considerations.
- Capable of doing full stack in multiple technologies
- Develops detailed implementation plans.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on time
- Recognizes technology opportunities to support business growth while balancing risks and priorities.
- Able to influence and collaborate closely with groups within the product line
- Spends a portion of their time in leadership activities
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.