Sr. Marketing Automation Program Manager- 190431
Marketing – Marketing
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Marketing Automation Administrator defines, configures, documents, and trains the marketing staff to create effective, systematic, and reportable marketing programs. The Marketing Automation Administrator provides day to day support and administration for EllieMae’s Eloqua marketing automation platform which includes lead data quality management, lead scoring, lead syncing, automated workflows, reports, analysis and troubleshooting.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing teams to implement integrated campaign best practices for all outbound programs.
- Manage and maintain marketing automation system (Eloqua) along with the involved processes, procedures, SLA’s, programs and technical workflows. Interpret and implement new requirements as required.
- Document processes and procedures for creating marketing programs within Eloqua, acting as the primary “power user” to cross-train and support marketing team members on the best-practices use of the system.
- Develop processes to continually improve database quality through data enrichment, and data quality scoring.
- Compile and report campaign performance to measure success and verify application of best practices.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience with a B2B software company
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM tools like Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Is a certified Eloqua Master or Luminary and or demonstrates a deep understanding of marketing automation best practices, industry standards, lead generation & nurturing, lead lifecycle and management, scoring models, data hygiene and database segmentation.
- Proactive ability to work effectively and with a sense of urgency in collaboration within and across a fast-paced, dynamic and metrics-driven environment.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, strong writing skills
- BA / BS Degree
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.