Technical Support Analyst 202368
Customer Success – Technical Support /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
We are seeking a full-time amiable, analytical, and professional Customer Support Technician with high standards and a great work ethic. This position is primarily responsible for quickly and effectively diagnosing and resolving technical support issues by way of incoming client phone calls, emails, and chats.
- Handle incoming client questions, concerns and requests
- Stay up to date and provide timely responses to client questions, concerns and requests
- Update internal articles which may be outdated or lacking in detail
- Proactively reach out to clients or counties in order to fully understand the issue at hand and resolve it as accurately and efficiently as possible
- Appropriately prioritize work flow (phone calls, emails, chats, internal tickets, etc.)
- Identify and report potential system bugs through JIRA
- Work well and closely with peers to help one another resolve client requests
- Participate in collaborative efforts for improving Support procedures
Knowledge and Experience
- 6 months previous customer service/support experience preferred
- College degree preferred, but will accept work experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to maintain calm, helpful demeanor while multitasking and working under pressure
- Familiar with CRM’s or support automation and ticketing systems preferred
- Previous experience supporting web-based applications a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate issues in non-technical terms to quickly find solutions and confirm understanding
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.