Enterprise Sales Development Rep 202453
Field - CA Southern /
Sales – Inside Sales /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Enterprise Sales Development Representative qualifies leads, builds relationships with prospective medium to large sized customers and generates new revenue generating opportunities. The role reports to the Sales Development Manager.
- Educate and qualify inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities via phone and email
- Work closely with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
- Assist Sales Account Executives with territory management by identifying and prioritizing prospects in territory and creating strategies for approaching these leads
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales Account Executives to identify and uncover opportunities at target accounts
- Secure appointments for the sales team for on-site product demonstrations
- Conduct discovery and other pre-sales calls with Enterprise prospects
- Research Enterprise accounts prior to first contact to understand need and educate the prospect regarding Ellie Mae product line (specific by product, Encompass, CRM or Velocify, Capsilon)
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with Enterprise prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce
- Answer the 800 sales no. for Ellie Mae Inc.
- 2+ years’ experience in Enterprise sales, business development, or account management role.
- Experience in the mortgage industry required.
- Experience making high volume outbound calls required.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time and resources effectively when working with a high volume of leads.
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.).
- Experience with CRM solutions; Encompass and/or Salesforce is a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated success of working independently with a proven track record of prospecting.
- Articulate and confident speaking to C-Level Executives at Enterprise companies.
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features.
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving marketing campaign effectiveness.
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.