Technology & Operations – Engineering /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Experience building software applications professionally for 9+ yrs in Java
· Hands on experience in building Micro Services using Spring Boot
· Hands on experience any of the following API gateways Rest / Soap Web Services
· Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes or EKS
· Hands on experience in any of the AWS Manages services like S3, Lamba, Dynamo DB, Key Space etc
· Hands on experience with Rabbit MQ / Active MQ / Kafka
· Experience on ELK Stacks
· Good exposure to storage concepts exposure to databases & Hands on in SQL & No SQL databases
· Experience leading technical architectural discussions and help drive technical discussions within the team
· Strong communication
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.