Sr. Graphic Designer 190680
Marketing – Marketing
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
We’re looking for a senior designer who can design and develop engaging assets that achieve business goals. You can contribute to spirit of innovation by leading creative solutions and applying new ideas, new technologies and design trends. Oh, and a zeal for all things design-related is a MUST. By ensuring that all work adheres to brand guidelines and are able transform the brand aesthetic to all platforms. You should have a desire to both collaborate (read: play nice with others), but also inspire others to produce great work daily.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Support Creative Director to bring our brand to life across all marketing materials
- Work across all of our channels: print, online, site, email, display, social, presentations
- Have an aesthetic viewpoint that aligns to a premium brand supporting differentiation amongst our brands and value expressions
- Can contribute to high-level, conceptual brainstorm meetings and bring fresh, innovative and strategic ideas to the table
- Work within the requirements of our creative process (timelines, deliverables, partnerships with business owners, process management software)
- Ensure efficient, high-quality and timely production of designs and all work
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners
- Maintain style guide as it continues to evolve, leveraging for consistent brand experience across all platforms and devices
- Understand the latest platform/industry/creative trends and best practices
Qualifications, Skills & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred or equivalent
- 8+ years relevant experience at an agency or within an in-house creative team
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Sketch, Marvel, Invision & Zeplin a plus
- Strong project management skills, excellent problem solver
- Sense of humor and ability to have fun in the workplace
- Passionate about marketing; creative, insightful; open-minded; a bold, visionary thinker
- Results driven, with a proven track record of success and accomplishments
- Collaborative team player who is detail oriented, flexible and adaptable
- Insane attention to detail and efficiency. In other words, huge pride in (almost) error-free work
- Ability to receive and manage feedback well, while being proactive/contributing your own ideas to the mix
- A die-hard work ethic and the ability to work — fast — in a team environment. Should be comfortable with mega-multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, manage multiple projects/deadlines and adapt as-needed
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starting accountable individual with proven ability to take ownership for desired results and able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.