Financial Analyst 190540
G&A – Accounting
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with finance manager and business to develop new revenue forecast models as new products evolve
- Own and maintain existing forecast models for multiple SaaS product lines
- Develop processes for building sustainable and scalable KPI reporting metrics
- Partner closely with sales ops and product teams to understand attrition drivers by product and develop reporting structures for the same
- Identify and recommend methods to improve efficiencies around existing processes
- Facilitate revenue investigation to provide context on why key performance indicators are up/down at various levels of the business
- Ad hoc reporting requests from the Leadership team
- 2+ years of experience in a financial analysis
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, economics, or mathematics, advanced degree preferred
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce experience
- Background in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or Sales Operations are a plus!
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.