Implementation Consultant- 190306
El Segundo, CA
Professional Services – Professional Services
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The CRM Implementation Consultant is a key Consumer Engagement Suite (Velocify/ECRM) application expert within the Ellie Mae PSO team. The CRM Implementation Consultant is responsible for understanding requirements, developing solutions and configuring the Velocify/ECRM application for our clients.
Summary of responsibilities
- Interact with client management and users and demonstrate understanding of business needs
- Provide expertise on Velocify/ECRM functionality
- Facilitate meetings/sessions and drive consensus on overall approach and solution
- Lead business requirements gathering and solution design of Velocify/ECRM functional processes
- Perform analysis techniques including consulting with executives, managers and users to determine software and system functional specifications
- Perform life-cycle activities such as analysis design, configuration, documentation, testing based on system requirements and document system issues and work with client and internal teams to develop resolutions
- Work closely with client project team and with other project team members and internal resources such as Engineering or Application Support
Basic skills and qualifictions
- 5 years relevant work experience with 3-5 years of experience in a management consulting firm or software company preferred
- Experience with one or more CRM/Sales/Marketing management software applications is a plus
- Customer focused
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating solution and design workshops
- Proven experience in managing and working on large and complex project implementations
- Comfortable presenting to large groups and executives
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, passion, and creativity
- Highly organized
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.