Contractor, Sales Operations Specialist- 190141
El Segundo, CA
Sales – Sales Operations
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Sales Operations Specialist exhibits a sales & customer service-oriented approach to order management/subscription billing process, and general sales support. Understands all procedures required to process customer subscription contracts as sales orders in an accurate and timely manner and in full compliance with company policies using SFDC. Takes full ownership and, most importantly, a customer-oriented approach to the entire order management cycle - processing, monitoring and tracking all customer contracts/orders. Provides superior support to the sales organization to enhance and/or enable the sales process – acting as a liaison for the sales organization to ensure customer operational needs are resolved, orders are processed quickly, accurately and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. Identifies process and systems improvements, participates in teams and coordinates ad hoc projects to improve and support the customer contracting process. High energy individual with the ability to perform professionally in a challenging and extremely fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day support of assigned regional team of Sales representatives. Validating end ensuring their submission meet company and audit compliance.
- Manage the entire Order Management process cycle, from contract creation through fulfillment & tracking.
- Work with Management to maximize sales and profit when facilitating contracting.
- Develop a working partnership with the Sales team.
- Ability to prioritize incoming requests by managing sales operations pipeline and making sure special requests are processed same day.
- Support Sales in their efforts to assist existing and potential clients.
- Enforce account ownership rules within our SFDC system and in full compliance with Sales Process and business guidelines
- Adhere to pricing and discount guidelines
- Work closely with Accounting in regards to order processing, billing/payment issues, arrangements
- Daily management of post-sales, product-related account activities such as, but not limited to:
- New client approval and creation process, data management, account ownership enforcement, processing returns and refunds,
- General administrative duties related to sales, including managing contracts, e-filing, and general accounts maintenance.
- Maintain data integrity.
- Participate in the completion and execution of team goals to excel in order processing, contract management and implementation & enhancement of procedures and performance standards.
- Interact daily with all levels of the company: Sales, Legal, Services, Provisioning, Management team, IT/MIS and other departments.
- Participate in other projects and initiatives as necessary.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of Sales Operations experience with deep knowledge of Order Management processing
- Proficient with SalesForce – mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Self-starter with a proven track record in a sales support role with top notch customer service skills and superb sense of urgency.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven organizational skills, able to prioritize and multi-task and see projects/assignments to completion, balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Process-oriented, accountable and trustworthy.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and customer database management systems
- Experience working in an extremely fast-paced environment, Mortgage/Banking experience a plus
- Highly autonomous; strong analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective team player who also possesses the ability to work independently, make judgment calls and take ownership of outcome from those decisions
- Proven leadership and negotiation skills, works well with all levels, able to successfully manage cross-departmental expectations
- Experience with partners, resellers, alliances and OEMs is a plus
- Problem Solving – must understand/analyze problems from a variety of points, and recommend solutions
- Ability to exercise flexibility when presented with new or ad hoc processes
- Participate in company sponsored events and meetings
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.