Manager, Renewal Desk 201920
Pleasanton, CA /
Sales – Sales Operations /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Renewal Desk Manager will be responsible for overseeing the renewal process for all Ellie Mae product lines and partnering with the Sales and Relationship Management teams to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities. You will focus on renewing Ellie Mae customers, including full ownership of auto-renewals and negotiated renewals of certain customer segments. The role will manage a team of resources who will assist in day to day administration of the renewal process. This role will also focus on creating standardization and reporting across our renewal process, including incorporating new products and acquisitions.
- Lead and manage a team of renewal resources
- Develop and manage communication of all renewal pricing changes to Ellie Mae customers
- Create and own all auto-renewal opportunities and quotes and directly work with certain customer segments to support renewal questions and requests
- Develop comprehensive reports and dashboards showing renewal activity, churn rates, Annual Contract Value and Total Contract Value (ACV/TCV) and upsell/cross-sell
- Work with Product, Finance, Marketing and Sales leaders to establish and communicate new pricing strategies for renewals
- Create a consistent renewal process and experience for customers and internal business partners impacted by renewals
- Identify customers who have high potential for upsell, cross-sell and churn
- Management experience including ability to grow a team over time
- Understanding of customer lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage multiple processes and projects simultaneously
- Results oriented with a focus on data
- Experience with Salesforce.com and CPQ
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.