Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ongoing publications support for maintenance, enhancements, and expansion of current Ellie Mae products ^ Support for new and existing products; including Encompass Drysdale, Platform/Services functionality, and projected AllRegs offerings ^ Expansion and enhancement of current publication offerings as requested by internal teams and customers: including Quick Reference Guides, white papers, video tutorials, manuals, online help compatibility in Mobile platforms
- Research, develop, and maintain high quality customer-facing publications for users in the mortgage industry with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Work with a variety of product teams to provide documentation for desktop applications as well as mobile platforms.
- Work closely with product managers to develop publication plans for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Work with subject-matter-experts to research and develop content that is accurate, clear, concise, and meets the usability needs of our users. This includes:
- Working in Agile development environment, using Jira system to locate items related to new feature or enhancement
- Use information provided in Jira and integrate it into your documentation
- Interact with developers, QA engineers, Product Managers, and other teammates to ensure documentation is accurate and complete
- Provide content for in-product messages, on-screen instructions, and UI labels.
- Stay focused and be able to react quickly when unplanned changes to features and applications arise
- Bachelor’s degree in technical communication, writing or similar
- At least three years’ experience developing technical publications, preferably in the software industry
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a writing team in a fast-paced environment
- FrameMaker proficiency is required
- PC proficiency including MS office (Word, Visio) applications
- Proficiency with online help authorware; Madcap Flare strongly preferred
- Adobe Captivate (or similar program) experience a plus
- Experience in the home mortgage industry a plus (but by no means required)
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.