Product Manager Ellie Mae AIQ Platform 200306
Product Management – Product Management
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Product Manager to work on Ellie Mae’s AIQ Product Line(formerly Capsilon) to drive our AIQ Platform integration technology. This is a highly technical role where knowledge of integration technology and concepts is must. You will be leading our efforts to integrate our AI/ML market leading technology with other software solutions in the mortgage industry.
- Work with the rest of product management team to help define the company’s road map and release schedule
- Think creatively for solutions to the problems we are solving by using your experience, subject matter experts internal and external to the company, and making the best use of the company’s assets
- Drive high level requirements down to product stories and groom stories with your engineering team
- Maintain prioritized product road maps and plans to ensure the correct focus of your teams.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- As the product owner for your SCRUM team, sign off on completed stories and ensure they meet the intended functionality
- Proactively report status to management and drive your team to successfully complete the development cycle, from each sprint to the entire release
- Work with sales, the field and customers to help introduce the masterpieces you create to the market
- Willingness and ability to learn the US mortgage banking industry through interaction with subject matter experts, third party training and customer interaction
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated experience building enterprise level/mission critical software
- Successful experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies as Product Owner (multiple teams)
- Experience working with API technology a requirement
- Experience with middleware and integration solutions a plus
- Skill in playing the product owner role in an agile software development environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent university degree required.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.