Mid-Market Account Executive, Consumer Engagement 190477
El Segundo, CA
Sales – Sales
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will position the benefits of Ellie Mae’s Consumer Engagement Solutions and services to Mortgage Banks, National and Community Banks, Credit Unions and other appropriate prospects from a list of named prospect and customer accounts in Ellie Mae’s Mid-Market/Major Segment.
- Establish and build executive contacts/relationships to present products and services to prospects and defined accounts to achieve sales quota
- Prospect/qualify target accounts, identify needs through discovery and deep engagement across the company
- Present solutions to executive levels of your accounts, and network within the account to uncover additional opportunities
- Will sell business and develop relationships while effectively managing available resources
- Drive sales effort to secure appointments and follow-up meetings
- Support client business requirements and proactively offer value-add benefits to develop solid ROI business proposals. Develop strategic prospecting and territory plans
- Be a true Team Player - work effectively within a team selling environment
Ideal Qualifications, Experience, Education
- A minimum of 3 years of Strategic Selling experience, ideally versed in the Challenger Sales methodology
- A minimum of 2 years of experience selling technology solutions to Mortgage Banks, National and Community Banks, and Credit Unions.
- Proven track record of consistent success in sales performance and customer satisfaction. Must be highly motivated and consistently exceed sales quota
- Experience in partnering with the Marketing organization to execute Account-Based Marketing programs across target accounts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be technically aware, self-motivated and a strategic thinker in order to align the client’s needs with the overall solutions and goals of Ellie Mae, Inc.
- Solid organizational skills to effectively coordinate resources and deliverables
- Strong software skills are required, particularly with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx, Seismic (sales enablement) and LinkedIn
- Excellent presentation skills both in person and via the Internet with web collaboration tools
- Some travel required to assigned territory. (Approximately 10% of the time required in the field)
- Bachelor's Degree required
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.