Field Readiness Manager-190437
Professional Services – Professional Services
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
PSO Field Readiness Manager is a customer focused leader responsible for successful delivery of solutions that meet client business needs and mentoring/coaching of Ellie Mae consulting professionals to do the same. The mission of Ellie Mae PSO team is to rapidly and successfully launch new customers from point of contract signage to achieving key metrics that ensure a customer is deriving the full value of Encompass software. You will assist with leading the consulting team on new product initiatives, project management, business analysis and overall consulting skills helping the consulting team be best in class and the best choice for our customers.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with Product to understand and develop readiness plans around new functionality and features.
- Support consulting professionals by example and provide clear guidance on client expectations, as well as project and development best practices. Regularly communicate with all delivery managers, directors, executives and PSO leadership team to raise and resolve issues as well as accept guidance.
- Build the customers playbook so any downstream team can execute support or other functions
- Interface with internal groups for problem resolution and issue escalation
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- 10+ years of mortgage experience, and preferably with Encompass Software
- Extensive practical knowledge and experience with project management and PMO
- Strong people management, writing, planning and presentation skills
- Has led an escalation team or has experience managing complex escalations for clients
- Strong foundation of troubleshooting methodology that can effectively solve problems that have never been solved before
- Good understanding on overall Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience handling communication with C-level executive leadership
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
- Quickly develops rapport and credibility
- Ability to lead and empower others that you do not manage
- Some travel is required
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.