Marketing Analytics Director 190400
Marketing – Marketing
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Market Analytics Director informs marketing strategy by providing the comprehensive feedback loop so critically important to Senior Marketing Management, Marketing Program Leaders, and Sales
The person in this role is adept at clarifying key marketing program and department objectives, is fully capable to socialize and create an analytical vision, and is experienced at implementing a reporting roadmap that charts our attainment.
This role requires close collaboration with our Chief Marketing Officer, integrated marketing, sales management, and other groups within the company.
As the analytics authority within marketing, this person can drive data discovery and quality, negotiate data warehouse requirements, and can create reports that feature eye popping visualization.
- Clearly understand the “big picture” company and department objectives. Create and maintain an analytical roadmap in support of those objectives. Periodically review the status of both the roadmap and the objectives.
- Support new campaign development by working closely with integrated Marketing managers to clarify campaign objectives. Develop the most effective analytical solution to measure campaign performance.
- Lead end-to-end execution of analytics projects. This includes creating requirements for data warehousing, requesting or creating Tableau visualization, and harmonizing results with those created by other departments.
- Drive marketing effectiveness by targeting the right objectives, delivering incisive insights, and collaborating closely with team members
- Analyze and track data and trends to create executive insights for CMO
Qualifications, Skills & Education
- Minimum 8 years' experience in business intelligence, analytics or operations in technology focused companies.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, quantitative, or equivalent experience required, MBA desired.
- Experience creating statistical, financial and predictive models.
- Experience with sales strategy and lead generation tactics.
- Exceptional communicator capable of conveying complex ideas and data simply and in written, presentation, and spoken formats.
- Experience with analytical tools of all types; Personal Tools- MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel), Business Tools – SFDC, LeadSpace, Visualization and Analytic Tools -Tableau
- Prior success working with mortgage lending, financial services, and sales operations processes a plus.
- Intellectually curious, creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- Highly self-motivated and dedicated; someone who will do what it takes to get the job done and deliver intended results.
- Collaborative team player.
- Nimble with a bias towards action.
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment – with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.