Sr. People Systems Analyst 200162
G&A – Human Resources
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae is looking for exceptional Sr. People Systems Analyst for our Pleasanton headquarters. Ellie Mae is now delivering the next generation of mortgage technology services that are changing the way people run their businesses. If you like working in a team driven and fast pace environment, this is the right position for you.
- Provides Production support: Provide support for various HR systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems with Workday, LMS, Payroll and recruiting systems, issues with business process; recommends alternate solutions. Trouble shoots any system issues and ensures appropriate parties are involved to resolve issue.
- Provides Functional Support: Support HR regarding inquiries, errors and data issues. Assists team members and users of information systems issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
- Manages projects: Manage and deliver HR projects in a timely manner. Work with the HR team during planning, development, testing, rollout and support on Performance Management, Merit Increase, Open enrollment and other projects.
- Manage system updates: Responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
- Process improvement: Identifies and understand issues, problems and opportunities. Recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, and policy changes. Provides advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
- Create reports: Create and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Prepare regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provide HR team with reporting writing guidance.
- Conducts Workday training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Maintains awareness of current trends for systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Through classes and conferences, continuously increases both HR and HR application/tools knowledge. Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
- Monitors and Maintains SOX compliance: Ensures submitted paperwork falls within Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Runs audit reports and ensure data integrity of the system. Apply change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Workday modules – HCM, LMS, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Benefits and Payroll
- 8+ years supporting HRIS systems; 2+ years’ experience with Workday
- General knowledge and understanding of HR processes, procedures and policies in order to translate business requirements into system.
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
- Complies with legal and compliance requirements and ensures strict confidentiality of records and information.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with business partners in project work.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally with the entire HR Team, IT, vendors and other key partners to ensure consistency and data integrity.
- Ability to analyze and interpret reports and spreadsheets to build data files that require data manipulation and validation;
- Attention to detail.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong team player; ability to work well with associates at all levels.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.