Director, PSO Project Management Office 202313
U.S.A. Remote /
Professional Services – Professional Services /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Our Profession Services Team is seeking an experienced Director, Project Management Office (PMO) to be responsible for the development and operation of the Project Management Office and providing strategic and operational leadership across ICE Mortgage Technology portfolio of customer projects. This role will implement and maintain a comprehensive PMO process to provide structure, guidelines and tools to develop, evaluate, prioritize, sequence and manage projects through the entire project life cycle. This position will be responsible for management of the PMO staff, budgets and outcomes.
Your contributions to will include:
- Developing and maintaining a strategic project planning environment that ensures accountability, consistency, and high-quality client service.
- Defining project management methodology and establishes processes for scoping, pricing, delivering, and tracking client projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and scope, and consistent with established standards.
- Providing analysis, status reports, and metrics to clients and senior management.
- Serving as a liaison between project teams and other functional areas of the organization and clients.
- Identifying project management technology to implement across the PSO; optimizes existing tools for efficiency.
- Establishing project management training and tools for the PSO organization.
- Co-Leading a team of Project Managers Consultants responsible for a broad range of customer projects; assigns Project Managers to projects and distributes the project workload.
- Mentoring, motivating and leading team members. Ensuring team members take action and accountability for their assigned projects and workload.
- Superior project management and cross-function team leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering and working directly with senior leaders.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships both within the organization and with clients.
- Ability to deliver on time/budget, large scale, complex software implementations to enterprise clients.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management standards as defined by Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Capable of establishing project management practices and tools that have a significant impact on the organization.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, or other relevant field of study is required; MBA or other relevant advanced degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Project Management in a client service environment required; experience in a SaaS environment is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing teams in a project management environment.
- Experience running a PMO organization for a minimum of 3 years is required with proven history of delivering on-time/budget, large-scale, complex software implementations for clients.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as Teamwork, Financial Force, Microsoft Project and Visio, time tracking tools and collaboration tools.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.