Sr. Customer Success Manager- 201342
United States /
Sales – Sales - Client Management /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Sr. Customer Success Manager is responsible for their customer’s overall adoption journey. CSMs coordinate with cross-functional internal teams on behalf of their customers to drive value, promote customer satisfaction, and increase deployment and utilization. They engage internal and external stakeholders and act as a trusted point of contact to their assigned accounts.
- Build & maintain relationships with existing assigned clients at all levels of the client organization.
- Leverage reporting and data to monitor and drive utilization and adopt best practices (deployment, product/services, customer satisfaction, and ROI realization)
- Knowledge of customers’ business and industry to drive opportunities to increase adoption and utilization
- Drive client satisfaction through timely management of client issues and escalations.
- Advocate for clients by effectively working across departments to get the support and information needed to satisfy client needs
- Own regular check-in meetings with customers for specific objectives and join/collaborate on Strategic Account Meetings to discuss customer’s business objectives and strategies.
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through customer interactions; communicate opportunity to Account Owner
- Proactive dashboard management; system of record updates on regular cadence
- Support team efforts in delivering value and ROI conversation material for Business Reviews through reporting and trends.
- Pro-actively monitor PSO and department projects are on track.
- Reinforcement of Ellie Mae resources: education, conferences, partnerships, industry knowledge, thought leadership, networking, etc.
- Effectively communicate Ellie Mae’s value proposition, vision and product/service capabilities.
- Some travel required.
Basic skills and requirements
- Successful experience in a customer-facing role of at least 7+ years, preferably in the mortgage lending industry. 3-5 years’ mortgage industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, executing influence and providing phenomenal service.
- Experience in interacting with C-Suite Executives.
- Experience using data to make strategic decisions and influence customer behavior.
- Problem solver. Demonstrated ability to assess an issue and drive to full resolution.
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to effectively work in a fast-paced complex environment.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and a driving desire to advocate for your clients.
- Strong team player. Can effectively work cross functionally to get customer issues resolved.
- Possesses a solid understanding of Ellie Mae products and solution and how to articulate the value of our products to customers.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills (in person or virtual)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.