Content Processor- 200507
Customer Success – AllRegs Content Operations
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Content Processor is responsible for assisting in the coordination, development, deployment, and maintenance of all aspects of publishing projects to support AllRegs Online products and custom publishing. These tasks will be completed in compliance with established departmental and company procedures, including working with the client, Team Leader, and Sr. Sales Support Specialist.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and management of content libraries for AllRegs Online and custom publishing clients to be delivered in their desired format. Incumbent must possess a thorough knowledge of and be able to accurately articulate options and recommendations for the publishing and configuration of Custom Publishing Libraries.
- Initiate, coordinate and participate in customer meetings and communications when appropriate to between the external client and internal supporting departments such as management, sales, provide feedback and recommendations to address customers publishing needs. Act as a liaison customer service, and/or product development when necessary.
- Ensure all documents have accurate XML coding of content to ensure optimal presentation, navigation, and user experience. Incumbent must work with a sense of urgency while maintaining a commitment to accuracy and must adhere to established departmental and company quality control processes and standards from document conversion through publication.
- The incumbent will be expected to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects to meet deadlines and customer expectations.
- Incumbent will be expected to be a professional representative of AllRegs and resolve any customer issues in a polite and cost-effective manner. This includes being prepared for customer meetings and implementing back up plans when necessary to meet the customer’s needs.
- Identify and clearly communicate internal/external technical issues with Team Lead, Product Development, and Information Systems through resolution, and subsequently communicate the findings with the whole team.
- The incumbent will be expected to identify and correct errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation, as well as conflicting content matter. If necessary, incumbent must contact the agency or client as to how to solve the problem or escalate the problem to management.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.