Campaign Marketing Manager- 200280
Marketing – Demand Center
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae is looking for an experienced marketer who will be responsible for delivering on growth marketing campaigns. This role will participate in the strategy, creation, execution, management and optimization of multi-channel campaigns to achieve revenue goals. The Growth Marketing team at Ellie Mae is a data-driven and growth-focused function that identifies and executes on marketing programs that impact the bottom line. If you have a passion for building iterative marketing campaigns, are not intimidated by cat herding, and love to dig in and get hands on with audience targeting, we want to hear from you.
- Work as a part of the Growth Marketing team to partner with creative services, demand generation, digital marketing, events, corporate communications, and sales on the development and delivery of campaigns
- Manage implementation of marketing programs from inception to completion
- Monitor, interpret and report marketing campaign performance and provide input based on analysis of results
- Identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Deliver marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, assist in campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- B2B experience is required
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
- Strong marketing skills with experience managing marketing programs and campaigns
- Working experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Ability to collaborate within and across different groups within Ellie Mae including
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
- Detail-oriented with analytical skills to consider data and translate into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Jumping into systems to provide best efforts support – eg, getting the title of a contact through Zoom Info, building a SFDC report, using XLS to compile a quick list for the channel team to upload into Eloqua
- Strong time and project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving skills are required
- Experience in a business group, field or marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years marketing experience
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.