Sr. Implementation Consultant 190924
Field - IA
Professional Services – Implementation Consulting
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Senior Implementation Consultant provides project management leadership to Encompass Banker clients with the goal to efficiently and satisfactorily deploy their purchase. Provide consulting on implementations to Ellie Mae client base. Identify new business opportunities by solving customer business problems. Develop and apply implementation plans and programs for client conversions and installations. IM’s conceives designs, coordinates and implements structures for Encompass product suite and services. The Senior Implementation Consultant must have extensive knowledge of both the mortgage banking industry and how Encompass Banker and Custom addresses those needs.
- Drive the best practice implementation cycle for the new Ellie Mae clients.
- Act as the key contact to Ellie Mae client’s throughout the implementation process.
- Maintain a level of expertise on the mortgage industry and the Ellie Mae product suite.
- Coordinate, assess, and evaluate the training needs of clients
- Maintain a level of expertise on the Client Services tools used daily to complete the job.
- Facilitate all consulting services offered to Ellie Mae clients
- Function as a subject matter expert for a specified set of products and services offered by Ellie Mae Coordinate fulfillment of configuration, training and customized services to reach a successful deployment of the Ellie Mae products.
- Must possess great communicate skills which are used internally and externally to effectively coordinate the tasks performed during the implementation process.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- 7-8 years minimum mortgage banking or banking experience with extensive exposure to all aspects of the industry.
- Bachelor of Arts or Business Management Degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent Certifications and Experience (Degree strongly preferred)
- Experience implementing enterprise software solutions for the mortgage industry strongly desired
- Must have excellent client interaction skills
- Self-management: Ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively. Be able to follow through and complete the work to client satisfaction (required)
- Strong project management skills, including status reporting, project documentation, issue resolution, time management, and communication with all project team members. (required)
- Must be able to travel within the US up to 75% of the time (required)
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.