Lead React Native Developer 🇫🇷
Paris Area, France
Engineering – Mobile
You will be the go-to expert in the business for all things App related. You will be the first mobile developer joining Elyps and as a Lead Mobile Developer, you will bring a strong production background on React Native apps, developing premium native experiences for our consumers.
In this role, you will deliver well designed, highly testable, and resilient mobile applications. You will also be instrumental in driving our mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices. You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show your care about customers and colleagues concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging, seeking to surround yourself with like-minded individuals.
What your day will look like
- You will code and ship complex new features at high velocity and high quality for our React Native App.
- You will leverage and take the ownership of our existing React Native app, with an eye to pixel-perfection, security, and scalability.
- You will drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
- As we scale, you will build and mentor a team of highly skilled native mobile developers, create a low stress, growth-oriented culture.
- You will work with backend and infrastructure teams to make sure the app fit nicely within the infrastructure, and scalability/reliability is designed and implemented from scratch.
- You will collaborate with our Product Managers and Designers to turn excellent designs into beautiful products.
- You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- You will continuously explore new technologies that will delight the user experience of Elyps customers to be at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment.
- You have experience architecting and launching complex native products from concept to market release.
- You have previously published apps to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store before, so you know exactly what those review processes will accept and reject in apps.
- You have a good feeling for UX and know how the cloud works or has previous experience with it.
- You have worked in an agile team and have understanding of cloud platforms, CI/CD and you are not afraid of deploying and operating your applications.
- You have experience building and mentoring teams of skilled react native developers creating innovative and forward-thinking digital products for consumers.
- You take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it and are able to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without constant supervision.
- You are decisive, hands-on and have a bias towards action.
Compensation & Perks
- Our salary range for the role is €70,000 - €80,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Stock options.
- A lot of employee benefits coming soon.
- Video-call interview - Intro (45min approx.)
- Onsite interview with CTO (90 min approx.)
- Take home-task / Business Case
- Meeting with Founders
Going beyond your everyday banking needs empowers everything we do at Elyps.
We believe in simplifying your banking experience whilst giving you the tools to manage your financial future. We are redefining how financial services are made with a multi-currency money app built on blockchain and powered by AI.
Elyps has a growing-team working behind the scene with an extensive experience in financial services and the expertise of successfully dealing with the pains of scaling high-growth tech products.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with talented and ambitious people, all passionate in taking part in building a game-changing company that impacts positively on people’s lives. We are devoted to build a diverse work environment where our employees are motivated and proud every single day.
Come and join us! 🚀