Class A Driver
Embark is building autonomous trucks. More specifically, the software that will serve as the truck’s central brain and navigate the truck on long haul highway routes autonomously. Once the truck is back in the city where there are more obstacles, more congestion, more unexpected construction - the professional driver will take over and safely navigate the truck to its final destination.
We are looking to build out our team with an experienced driver who can help test our autonomous software and ensure the safe operation of the truck.
- Ensuring safe operation of autonomous semi trucks
- Completing ride reports to help improve the technology
- Valid California CDL
- Clean driving record with 5+ years of experience
- Willing to travel for several consecutive nights
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule
- An interest in autonomous technology
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision