Class A Driver
Our team is building a self-driving truck intended for long-haul highway routes.
Our goal is to prevent the 4,000 fatalities a year caused by truck accidents, reduce the 50,000 truck driver shortage, and make moving goods across the country twice as fast and half as expensive, improving the efficiency of the entire economy.
Our team became the first ever to drive an automated truck coast to coast in February and we were the first to start moving real freight for customers last fall on a 650 mile stretch of highway from California to Texas.
We are looking for experienced drivers to join our growing team.
- Ensuring safe operation of autonomous semi trucks
- Complete driving reports, procedures, and tests in order to collect data to improve the technology
- Provide essential feedback on system performance to the team
- Valid California CDL
- Clean driving record with 5+ years of experience
- Willing to travel for several consecutive nights
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule
- An interest in autonomous technology
- $87,000/year (Guaranteed yearly salary)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k plan
- 40-50 hrs/week
- Flexible paid-vacation from the start
- Working in fast-growing startup (w/ Equity)