Full Stack Software Developer
We are a San Francisco + SoCal based team building self-driving semi trucks. In June of 2018 we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven and are moving freight daily between LA and Phoenix. Our engineering team is made up of experienced people from companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen, Ford, Uber ATG and Apple.
We want to establish a small engineering team in our SoCal office. The goal of this team will be to develop all the software that supports the operations team to improve data quality, safety and efficiency.
Projects you could work on:
- Operational workflow for deploying code to trucks including shipping binaires and making the process robust & seamless
- Safety dashboards
- Building the truck user interface for operators & truck drivers, improve information captured about interventions and capture data for specific experiments
- Driver Attention monitoring
- Remote operator capabilities for safety monitoring and remote starts
- Test scheduling and data capture, infrastructure for structured tests
Your Experience Might Include:
- Full-stack development experience
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, engineering, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Exposure to backend services written in Python using traditional relational databases like MySQL.
- Experience with data visualization, graphics programming, or 3D game development. WebGL experience would be beneficial, but is not required.
- Familiarity with the principles of human-centered design would be a plus.
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it! 🚚🤖
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
When you apply, address the application to Michael and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: