We are building self-driving semi-trucks to help prevent the 4,000 fatalities a year caused by truck accidents, reduce the 50,000 truck driver shortage, and make moving goods across the country twice as fast and half as expensive, improving the efficiency of the entire economy.
In June we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven and are moving freight daily between LA and Phoenix.
We are looking to bring on the first recruiter to work directly with our COO and CTO to help build out our fast-growing operations team and engineering team based out of our new office in Ontario, California. This is a very unique role, where you’d get the independence and impact of being the first recruiter onsite building out our Ontario office, while having the support and partnership of the recruiting team in San Francisco!
- Hiring for a wide variety of operations roles including safety truck driver, vehicle technician and software engineers
- Full cycle recruiting including working with candidates who are passively sourced, referred, and apply to our roles
- Ownership over your entire candidate pipeline
- Partner with executives and internal stakeholders to prioritize recruiting strategy
- Build new and creative strategies to engage and recruit top talent
- Sourcing to build a passive candidate pipeline
- Help refine and improve our recruiting process
- High volume recruiting
- Create an industry leading candidate experience
- Cross collaborate with the San Francisco recruiting team to support one another and our stakeholders
- Building inclusive and diverse teams
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Relocation assistance can be provided if needed.
When you apply, address the application to Adrianna and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: