San Francisco, CA
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. In June of 2018 we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven and are moving freight daily between LA and Phoenix. Our engineering team is made up of experienced and highly talented people from companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen, Ford, Uber ATG and Apple.
We are looking to bring on our second Technical Recruiter to work with all of our engineering groups building out our team. This is a super high impact role and you will be joining early to help shape how the recruiting group works with the team.
- Full cycle recruiting
- Work across the autonomous vehicle space hiring for machine learning, motion planning, controls, infrastructure and mechanical engineers
- Ownership over your entire candidate pipeline
- Take on senior and leadership roles
- Sourcing to build a passive candidate pipeline
- Help refine and improve our process
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
When you apply, address the application to Michael and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: