Planning and Controls Engineering
You will design state-of-the-art planning and control algorithms intended to move heavy weight vehicles through complex and dynamic environments. You will analyze huge amounts of data to understand the intricacies of driving. We will put your algorithms to the test in simulation and in the real world.
- Experience designing a GNC stack for the real world
- Deep understanding of state estimation, dynamic modelling, and modern control theory
- Strong background in machine learning and statistics
- Experience with C/C++, Python, Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with decision-making algorithms: MDP/POMDPs, game theory, etc.
- Experience with deep learning and reinforcement learning
- Experience with embedded linux and real time systems
- Exposure to OpenCV and ROS
- Implemented a control system for a vehicle
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
Learn more about us: