San Francisco, CA
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. In June we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven and are moving freight daily between LA and Phoenix. Our engineering team is made up of experienced and highly talented people from companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen, Ford, Uber ATG, Lyft's Level 5, Zoox, and Apple.
The IT Specialist will directly support the technology needs of our employees, offices, and other work sites. This includes all of our technical and non-technical staff. Maintain vendor relationships for all of our IT and network infrastructure equipment and services. Work directly with ISPs and telecom providers. Manage the network equipment which powers all of our offices and the LTE routers on our autonomous fleet.
Your Experience Might Include
- Managing corporate IT for a medium to large sized company, including technical and non-technical employees
- Maintaining vendor relationships, including contract negotiation, support
- Working with commercial-grade network equipment (e.g. Palo Alto Networks, Juniper, Cisco)
- Deploying dedicated internet solutions for medium to large companies
- Proficiency with all three major OS platforms: Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Working with Linux administration and automation tools such as Ansible/Chef, bash scripting, python basics
- Working with AWS is a bonus
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it!
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
When you apply, address the application to Adrianna and let me know why you want to join our team.