San Francisco, CA
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We are working to prevent the 4,000 fatalities a year caused by truck accidents, reduce the 50,000 truck driver shortage, and make moving goods across the country twice as fast and half as expensive, improving the efficiency of the entire economy.
In June we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven and are moving freight daily between LA and Phoenix. Our engineering team is made up of experienced and highly talented people from world class companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen, Ford, Uber ATG and Apple. We are looking for an experienced Perception Engineer to join our team.
- Working on our object detection and tracking system
- Working on segmentation algorithms using lidar and radar data
- Perform sensor fusion on multiple sensor types
- Create models to predict the actions of other vehicles in dynamic environments
Your Experience Might Include:
- Object detection with Lidar and Radar
- Sensor fusion
- Lidar processing
- State estimation and tracking
- 3d Graphics manipulation
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it! 🚚🤖
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision life and 401K
- Flexible vacation
When you apply, address the application to Michael and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: