Embark is developing self-driving semi trucks. In June of 2018 we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven and are moving freight regularly between LA and Phoenix. Our team is made up of experienced and highly talented people from world class companies like Mercedes, Waymo, Volkswagen, Ford, Uber ATG, Zoox, and Apple.
About the Role:
Vehicle operators ride alongside our safety drivers while the truck is on the road monitoring the self-driving system, taking notes on system performance and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Run a variety of development, release candidate and release tests on the truck
- Highlight issues and provide feedback to engineering
- Help ensure safe testing as the co-pilot
- Troubleshoot, Debug, and fix basic issues that occur during truck operation
- Comfortable spending up to 14 hours in a semi-truck in one day
- Willing to travel for several consecutive nights
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Bachelor's Degree or AV experience preferred
- Direct Hire/Full-Time Salaried Positions
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it! 🚚🤖
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Competitive Salary, Equity and Benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision
At Embark, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.