Front End Engineer
San Francisco, CA
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. In June we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven and are moving freight daily between LA and Phoenix. Our engineering team is made up of experienced and highly talented people from companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen, Ford, Uber ATG and Apple.
- Build web-based 3D data visualizations for exploring and interpreting the behavior of the self-driving system.
- Manage internal tools used for ensuring safe operation of Embark’s self-driving stack.
- Expand the functionality of the user interfaces used on the trucks to make notes and observe what the system is thinking.
- Work on tooling for monitoring our fleet of autonomous trucks.
Your Experience Might Include:
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, engineering, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Exposure to backend services written in Python using traditional relational databases like MySQL.
- Experience with data visualization, graphics programming, or 3D game development. WebGL experience would be beneficial, but is not required.
- Familiarity with the principles of human-centered design would be a plus.
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it! 🚚🤖
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
When you apply, address the application to Adrianna and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: