Operations Project Manager
We are a SoCal + San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. In June of last year we raised a 30 million dollar series B led by Sequoia, crossed 100,000 autonomous miles driven, and are moving freight daily between LA and Phoenix.
Our operations team is responsible for the day-to-day running of our fleet of trucks. The operations project manager will report directly to our COO to help tackle a wide range of projects as we grow our fleet.
A few projects you could work on:
- Work with engineering to design tools to ensure safe operation of the truck
- Creating a safety plan for our safety drivers and operators
- Work with our platform team to help reduce vehicle downtime and increase miles being tested on the road
- Locating and securing new truck yards
- Negotiating equipment financing terms
- Engage contractors and obtain bids for projects like a new office renovation or building out a newly acquired truck yard
- Help manage and support the day to day operations of the driver team
- Interviewing candidates to grow the driver team
Your experience might include:
- 3+ years of experience combining business and operations (consulting, banking, startup, transportation, etc.)
- A history of working on hard problems you see from start to finish and ownership over whole project areas
- Self-driven individual with the ability to multitask and prioritize with changes in scale, scope, and project deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus
When you apply, please address the application to Fabi.
A few company highlights: