Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Our team is building self-driving trucks for highways. In the fall of 2017 we became the first automated truck team to start operating a freight route moving product from Texas to California across a 650 mile stretch of highway. We kicked off 2018 by being the first to to take an autonomous truck coast to coast on a 2400 mile journey.
This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow our Machine Learning group. You will play a large role in developing our object detection, prediction and planning systems.
- Design, train and evaluate various machine learning systems for use in object detection, path planning, and localization
- Analyze huge amounts of data and create algorithms to provide the best-possible driving
- Test algorithms in simulation and real world environments
- BS, MS/PhD in Robotics/related field or Equivalent Practical experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills
- Familiar with TensorFlow or similar ( Caffe, Theano, Pylearn 2, Torch )
- Experience with visual sensors such as LIDAR, radar, cameras, etc.
- Experience with embedded linux and real time systems
- Experience with OpenCV and ROS
When you apply, address the application to Michael and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: