Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Embark is a fast-moving startup building an autonomous semi-truck. We closed a $15M Series A in July and are expanding our engineering team. We are a small group with very ambitious goals and are looking for engineers interested in the autonomous vehicle space and who want to be part of an early-stage startup.
You will be joining a small machine learning team and play a large role in developing our object detection, prediction and planning systems.
- Design, train and evaluate various machine learning systems for use in object detection, path planning, and localization
- Analyze huge amounts of data and create algorithms to provide the best-possible driving
- Test algorithms in simulation and real world environments
- BS, MS/PhD in Robotics/related field or Equivalent Practical experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills
- Familiar with TensorFlow or similar ( Caffe, Theano, Pylearn 2, Torch )
- Experience with visual sensors such as LIDAR, radar, cameras, etc.
- Experience with embedded linux and real time systems
- Experience with OpenCV and ROS
We would love to hear from you about the projects and work you have done within the Machine Learning space and why you would like to join our startup. You will hear back from us within a few days of your application and interviews will be conducted across September.
Learn more about us: