Full Stack Software Developer
San Francisco, CA
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. Our goal is to prevent the 4,000 fatalities a year caused by truck accidents, reduce the 50,000 truck driver shortage, and make moving goods across the country twice as fast and half as expensive, improving the efficiency of the entire economy.
Our engineering team is small and made up of people from world class companies like Mercedes, Volkswagen, Ford, Uber ATG and Apple. We are looking for an experienced software developer with both backend and front-end skills to take on a number of projects.
A major first project will be to build and own the interface for how safety drivers and engineers interact with the self driving system. It will be an opportunity to build out a piece of a product that to date, only a few companies in the world have reached a stage to need.
Some Additional Projects
- Develop 3D visualizers to demonstrate the vehicle's view of the state of the world and the output of our self-driving algorithms
- Construct machine learning data-labelling pipelines
- Develop applications which enable us to interact with data more effectively, enhance team productivity and automate processes
Your Experience Might Include:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of web technologies
- Experience owning projects from a concept through implementation
- Bonus: Familiarity with Python and React
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it! 🚚🤖
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
When you apply, address the application to Michael and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: