Software Engineer Tools & Infrastructure
San Francisco, CA
Our team is building self-driving trucks for highways. In the fall of 2017 we became the first automated truck team to start operating a freight route moving product from Texas to California across a 650 mile stretch of highway. We kicked off 2018 by being the first to to take an autonomous truck coast to coast on a 2400 mile journey.
This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow. We are looking for a Software Engineer with a wide range of skills and experience. You will touch every aspect of our system and need to be adaptable with both front-end and back-end technology.
Some Projects You Could Work On
- Develop tools and applications which enable us to interact with data more effectively, enhance team productivity and automate processes
- Develop 3D visualizers to demonstrate the vehicle's view of the state of the world and the output of our self-driving algorithms
- Build tooling to enable us to better experiment with new algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Strong foundation in computer science and software engineering
- Python and React projects
- Self-motivated. Must have an ability to take a project from start to end quickly and effectively with little or no supervision.
- A passion for automation. You think about ways to automate any task and improve efficiency.
- Help revolutionize transportation as we know it! 🚚🤖
- Work in a small team that operates at an incredibly fast pace
- Lunch, dinner and snacks
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
Please share in your application why you want to come work for our team and highlight a project you have worked on and shipped.
Learn more about us: