Clearing Sales Specialist
Sales & Partnerships – Sales /
We believe that as of today, there is no great solution for businesses to embed access to the US financial markets. Embedded is on a mission to change that by building the modern clearing and custody platform for the next generation of investing and trading apps.
About the Role:
Embedded is actively seeking to hire a Clearing Sales Specialist to work with prospective clients and ensure organization in our sales pipeline. If you are interested in building the future of financial markets, come join us at Embedded.
This role has the option to be remote within the US or based in our Vancouver, Washington location.
What You'll Do
- Use tools to manage and grow the new client prospects pipeline
- Take inbound and make outbound calls, emails and messages as necessary to meet prospective new clients
- Track and aggregate data about prospective clients to present to Sales & Partnerships Lead and CEO
- Identify and research potential prospective client opportunities in collaboration with the Sales & Partnerships Lead
- Help close new clients
- 3+ years of experience in a sales research or similar role
- Business development experience (e.g. cold calling, relationship building, etc.)
- Previous experience surpassing sales targets and assisting with closing deals
- Effective communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Experience building sales decks and marketing collateral
- Comprehensive knowledge of pricing and revenue drivers
- A high EQ, you are humble, enjoy working at all levels, and respectful towards peers and prospective clients
- Hard work ethic and drive
- Previous experience working in sales or marketing for a correspondent clearing firm
- Series 7, 63
- Comprehensive Benefits in US - Healthcare, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Market Holidays
- Flexible Work Environment
About the Company:
Embedded Financial Technologies Inc. (“Embedded”), a Vancouver, Washington based fintech start-up and parent to Embedded Clearing LLC FINRA member correspondent clearing broker-dealer, is a modern, API-first clearing and custody business built to make it easier than ever before to embed trading or investing features into any product. Founded in 2020 by our CEO Michael Giles, former Square executive and proven FinTech entrepreneur, who also formerly founded Third Party Technologies Inc. (acquired by Square, Inc.) which provided an API platform for integrating investing features. Embedded is backed by an amazing group of investors including Propel Venture Partners, Y Combinator, Bain Capital Ventures, Homebrew, Acrew Capital, SWS Ventures, solo GP venture investors including Lachy Groom and Josh Buckley, as well as founders from successful fintech companies, such as Plaid, Marqeta, Acorns, Betterment and others.