Marketing Manager (Temporary Consultant)
Remote - India /
Enterprise Solutions – Marketing /
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
In your role as a Marketing Manager for the Enterprise team, you will be a key member of the APAC, India, and META Team and report to the Regional Director. You will be responsible for overseeing the marketing campaigns for the team. You will focus on nurturing leads by running email campaigns across the Enterprise contacts to generate interest in our products.
You will be seen succeeding in your role if you can build an ecosystem that helps grow and sustain Email Marketing as a source contributing to revenue.
This is a temporary consultant role for the period of 6 months.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise the overall email marketing strategy .
- Set up and run email marketing campaigns across contacts to increase conversion.
- Deliver goals on Delivery Rate, Opens, and Clicks from the campaigns.
- Experiment, A/B Test with Subject Lines, Creative templates, and Day/ Day Parts to lift impact.
- Measure results through data and optimize campaigns.
- Work with the agency to design new creatives as required by the teams which include brochures, fliers, posts, etc.
- Write content for the emails and other marketing materials.
- Create sales and marketing presentations to support sales teams.
- Maintain and update the program calendar every fortnight for all the programs offered by Emeritus.
- Research events in various regions where Emeritus can participate to create brand awareness.
- Work with regional teams to support them with social media content
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field with 5-7 years of experience in Digital/ Marketing Roles, with a minimum 2 years in Email Marketing/ Customer Loyalty/ LTV.
- You should have managed email campaigns to lead databases.
- You should have used segmentation using profiles and product fitment to create mailing segments for sharper targeting and results and run campaigns to deliver desired outcomes.
- You should have an analytical bend of mind and lead with data in mail experiments and scale ups
- Experience in designing and writing content for marketing emails, brochures, etc
- Exposure to high involvement/ consultative sales categories like BFSI, EdTech, and Ecom is a plus.
- Energetic, Self-Driven with a high ability to work cross functionally.
- Experience with Email tools like Mialchimp, SendinBlue etc is a must. HubSpot and Canva will be added advantage.
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.