Instructional Design QA Lead
Emerson Human Capital Internal Organization – Quality and Training
Are you passionate about learning and development? Have you led many successful learning and development projects? Are you known for creating top-notch learning solutions directed towards business people? If you said “yes” to all our questions, you might want to apply to be our Instructional Designer Quality Assurance Lead.
- Reporting to our Learning and Development Line of Business Director, supports the client teams in developing the best, most effective, and beautiful Learning and Development materials.
- Reviews instructional materials for soundness, re-crafting as necessary, before presentation to the client.
- Recommends strategies to meet learning objectives, and develops evaluation instruments.
- Guides the development of instructionally sound, creative and high-quality solutions (e.g. curricula, storyboards, self-study, e-learning, blended learning) with high-impact, lasting results.
- Mentors the Learning and Development team in instructional design and development.
- Introduces cutting edge instructional design approaches, tools, and thinking to the Learning and Development team—best practices, reusable tools and templates.
- Expert-level experience in instructional design principles and best practices.
- Work well under pressure while managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Significant experience working with people at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and support senior leadership.
- Curriculum design and development experience.
- Blended training program design and development experience.
- Masters or PhD in instructional design.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years in learning and development consulting, training or instructional design experience.
You get bonus points if you have some of the following specialty skills:
- eLearning authoring tools such as Captivate or Articulate.
- ERP or similar technology implementation training experience (InfoPak, UPK).
- Mobile platform development.
- Learning Management System knowledge and experience.
- Gaming development experience.
To check your fit with our organization’s unique culture, please check us out and/or follow us on Facebook (@EmersonHumanCapitalConsulting) and Twitter (@emersonhumancap). And take a look at Trish’s blog (http://emersonhcblog.com).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Emerson Human Capital Consulting might not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Who We Are
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Inc. is a change management consulting company with a passion for turning people potential into business performance. Clients call us when they need to transform, improve operations, deploy new strategy or technology, or enable employees to perform at a new level.
Emerson includes some of the industry’s most talented professionals. Helping clients Step UpTM to new heights is what we love.
What We Do
We focus on an organizations number one capital investment – its people. Our expertise includes:
Transformation: Achieving rapid, high-stakes change and creating change capability for the next ascent.
Change Management: Driving smooth, efficient implementation of any change, by engaging, retooling, and securing sustained results.
Organization Design: Helping clients develop organization structures that help work and enable business strategy.
Learning & Development: Providing employees with the skills, knowledge and tools for focused, exceptional performance.
Communication: Ensuring employees receive the right communication at the right time to build momentum for change.
Technology Change: Enabling readiness and adoption of technology by influencing human performance.
We’re the largest company in the US made up of full-time employees specializing only in behavior change. We employ only experts like you. We’re not an IT consultancy or an accounting firm that also has a specialized practice – critical behavior change is all we do.
We deliver for the best. We are the choice of some of the most successful and well-known companies in the world. We don’t like to drop names, but ok: Gap, Chevron, Frito-Lay, Nike, University of California, Marriott, NetApp, McKesson and Tyson are just a few of our clients.
We are thought leaders in human performance. For example, the Association for Talent Development published our book series, which covers some of our favorite principles, tips and lessons learned: The Change Book, The Learning & Development Book and The Technology Change Book.