Bilingual Client Director
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Organization – Client Director
Do you have native fluency in Spanish? Are you an expert in helping organizations through large-scale change? Are you passionate about change management? Are you known for your excellence in creating top notch change solutions? Do you excel in managing and building client relationships? If you said “yes” to all of our questions, you might like to apply to our Client Director position.
Build your client presence:
· Supporting proposals, creating strategy, estimates and collateral for service based projects – both T/M and fixed fee.
· Employing Emerson branded tools & workshops.
· Maintaining client relationships and establishing rapport with key decision makers and influencers.
· Identifying opportunities for follow up sales.
· Creating and driving a proactive client communication strategy so we interact with our key clients in a consistent, meaningful & systematic manner.
· Ensuring each line of business director interacts regularly with his/her counterpart at the client.
Provide exemplary client service and delivery:
· Soliciting feedback from clients. Analyzing client satisfaction results and facilitating remediation actions, if required.
· Ensuring consultants are exceeding client expectations.
· Ensuring all projects employ standard Emerson methodology, tools and work plans.
· Employing rigorous work planning and project administration.
· Administering a rigorous approach to QA and determining division of QA responsibilities with LOB Director during project framing.
· Creating & consistently administering Emerson client onboarding, client standards checklists, and industry best practices workshops.
· Providing performance feedback to Project Managers.
Establish a national industry-based presence through thought leadership, public speaking, publications, academic and professional alliances, both personally and from your Line of Business.
Being a Client Director requires:
- Native written and oral fluency in Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Organizational Change Management, Behavioral Economics, Communications, Organizational Psychology, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years external change management consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years program/project management experience
- Expert level experience in change management principles and best practices
- Experience with strategic account planning
- Experience with client relationship building
- Superior business/technical writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager using proven methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Significant experience in relationship building with all members of a client organization
- Demonstrated ability influencing and supporting senior leadership
- Proficiency in Portuguese.
- Proposal and business writing.
- Professional certification (PMP, CLP, CPLP, CHRP) related to project management, change management, learning, or human resource management.
- Experience with methodologies and tools associated with influencing employee behavior, organization design, job process design, and communications .
To check your fit with Emerson, take a trip through our website, or find us on Facebook (@EmersonHumanCapitalConsulting) and Twitter (@emersonhumancap). And please check out our blog!
Who We Are
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Inc. is a change management consulting company with a passion for turning people potential into business performance. We are experts in behavior change. Clients call us when they need to transform, improve operations, deploy new strategy or technology, or enable employees to perform at a new level.
Emerson includes some of the industry’s most talented professionals. Helping clients Step UpTM to new heights is what we love.
What We Do
We focus on an organization’s number one capital investment – its people. We help clients with:
Transformation: Achieving rapid, high-stakes change and creating change capability for the next ascent.
Change Management: Driving smooth, efficient implementation of any change, by engaging, retooling, and securing sustained results.
Organization Design: Helping clients develop organization structures that help work and enable business strategy.
Learning & Development: Providing employees with the skills, knowledge and tools for focused, exceptional performance.
Communication: Ensuring employees receive the right communication at the right time to build momentum for change.
Technology Change: Enabling readiness and adoption of technology by influencing human performance.
We’re the largest company in the US made up of full-time employees specializing only in behavior change. We employ only experts like you. We’re not an IT consultancy or an accounting firm that also has a specialized practice – critical behavior change is all we do.
We deliver for the best. We are the choice of some of the most successful and well-known companies in the world. We don’t like to drop names, but ok: Gap, Chevron, Frito-Lay, Nike, University of California, Marriott, NetApp, McKesson and Tyson are just a few of our clients.
We are thought leaders in human performance. For example, the Association for Talent Development published our book series, which covers some of our favorite principles, tips and lessons learned: The Change Book, The Learning & Development Book and The Technology Change Book.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Emerson Human Capital Consulting might not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.