Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
C-Suite – CLO
We keep taking it up a notch; our growing A-list client roster leaves us breathless and thrilled. Our hearts are racing from the excitement of it all.
And, now, we need you for our newly created role of CLO.
You will assess us and determine what training we need to keep the momentum - and then use that same wizardry to build an offering to get our clients there too. You will be building a practice that will be an essential part of our core business.
· Getting Emerson-certified is the gold standard.
· Our clients want their employees to have an "Emerson certified" on their wall.
· "Emerson certified," is what people want to have on their resumes.
It's all yours to create.
Is your heart racing too?
We are looking for someone to:
- Bottle our secret sauce and ensure our people deliver the consistently exemplary client experience we are known for.
- Develop our people at every stage in their career so they continue to shine.
- Keep our team on the cutting edge of their craft at all times.
- Create a highly profitable and sought after program/offering our clients and individuals will admire and demand.
- Let your creativity loose and bring your entrepreneurial side to work.
- Work at the speed of light in order to always be one step ahead.
- Lead the way.
You’ll oversee the design, development and implementation of a consultant development program that trains our employees. You will then build a client-facing business based upon that content. This means you have mastery in:
- Using your eagle eyes to let nothing but perfection leave your desk.
- Instructional strategy, delivery & systems.
- All facets of learning, including competency, design, development, implementation & evaluation, certification of learning.
- Program and project management.
- Building and managing a profitable service line.
- Built training departments, leadership development curricula, and hi-po programs.
- Figured out delivery systems that really deliver.
- Been told you kill it as a facilitator.
- No problem easily moving between strategy and implementation.
- Been called a geek for quoting everything you learn from your research.
- Blown people away by applying your research to your work.
- Always had a team you love and who loves you.
- An advanced degree in instructional design or equivalent.
- Built a corporate learning function, ideally for consultants.
- The desire to work an entrepreneurial company where you have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- Managed a P&L - and loved doing it.
To check your fit with Emerson, take a trip through our website, or find us on Facebook (@EmersonHumanCapitalConsulting) and Twitter (@emersonhumancap). And please check out our blog!
Who We Are
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Inc. is a change management consulting company with a passion for turning people potential into business performance. We are experts in behavior change. Clients call us when they need to transform, improve operations, deploy new strategy or technology, or enable employees to perform at a new level.
Emerson includes some of the industry’s most talented professionals. Helping clients Step UpTM to new heights is what we love.
What We Do
We focus on an organization’s number one capital investment – its people. We help clients with:
Transformation: Achieving rapid, high-stakes change and creating change capability for the next ascent.
Change Management: Driving smooth, efficient implementation of any change, by engaging, retooling, and securing sustained results.
Organization Design: Helping clients develop organization structures that help work and enable business strategy.
Learning & Development: Providing employees with the skills, knowledge and tools for focused, exceptional performance.
Communication: Ensuring employees receive the right communication at the right time to build momentum for change.
Technology Change: Enabling readiness and adoption of technology by influencing human performance.
We’re the largest company in the US made up of full-time employees specializing only in behavior change. We employ only experts like you. We’re not an IT consultancy or an accounting firm that also has a specialized practice – critical behavior change is all we do.
We deliver for the best. We are the choice of some of the most successful and well-known companies in the world. We don’t like to drop names, but ok: Gap, Chevron, Frito-Lay, Nike, University of California, Marriott, NetApp, McKesson and Tyson are just a few of our clients.
We are thought leaders in human performance. For example, the Association for Talent Development published our book series, which covers some of our favorite principles, tips and lessons learned: The Change Book, The Learning & Development Book and The Technology Change Book.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Emerson Human Capital Consulting might not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.