Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing /
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join an early marketing team and have an impact on a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley. This position will report to our Head of Marketing and will shape our go-to-market process: ensuring that prospective and existing business customers understand our solutions, how they’re differentiated from the competition, and how we will drive value in their recruiting process.
The ideal candidate enjoys market research and speaking to customers. You are a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to work closely with multiple teams to generate strong outcomes. Within this scope, the role will lead product positioning and messaging initiatives, identify insight-driven product opportunities, and set the strategy for campaigns across the customer lifecycle. This is a unique opportunity to build out the product marketing organization and grow it.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategy and oversee product launches and releases.
- Help identify target markets, refine our ICP and user segments for Emi's use cases and solutions.
- Become an expert on our customers – define who our champions and buyers are, what they care about, and where to find them.
- Craft compelling positioning, messaging, and collateral that is informed by market research, competitive insights, and customer feedback.
- Create high-impact enablement materials for our sales and success teams, including case studies, pitch decks, battle cards, one-pagers, product training, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the entire marketing team to create compelling offers for our target audience, including landing pages, help content, video explainers, etc.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing or similar in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Track record of leading coordinated, cross-functional campaigns from end to end.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (native proficiency in both).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment with an ability to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution.
- You are excited about the industry and our mission of increasing frontline workers' access to job opportunities.
What we offer
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*.
- 🏖️ Vacations: 3 weeks of vacation.
- 🍼 Paternity leave: 4 weeks of paid paternity leave.
- 🧑🎄 Holiday season: Week off between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- 🩺 Health coverage: Up to $1500 per year for local health insurance coverage.
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: we have partnered up with Gympass, a well-being platform that offers the best coverage of top gyms, studios, and activities for you to choose from.
- 🇺🇸 English Classes: Improve your English skills with our in-company teachers.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
🇲🇽 This opportunity is open for candidates located in Mexico only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/