Customer Experience – Implementation /
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
About our Implementation Team
At Emi we are focused on solving real problems for our customers and for our candidates, which is why we are a customer-focused company. Our implementation team is responsible for the initial diagnosis of the client, which means onboarding them to our platform, analyzing their recruiting process, and identifying their pains. Once this is assessed, our team leads the setup of the tool working together with the product and tech teams focusing on creating a solution to the pains identified by the customers and adding value to their recruiting process.
What you'll be doing
The Configuration Associate works hand in hand with our Implementation Managers throughout the implementation process to ensure each detail in the platform is deployed based on custom requirements.
You will master the processes and tools that allow you to configure, adjust and ensure platform quality, to meet the needs of the impacted users. The Configuration Associate also works closely with Tech, Product and Learning Teams. You’ll be a trusted team member in client projects, to help innovate their recruiting process by 10X.
Tasks / Activities
- Ensure the successful configuration of the Emi solution promptly in alignment with their business case and expectations.
- Collaborate with internal teams (tech, product, learning) in a joint effort to comply with project milestones.
- Ensure the quality of configurations by executing functional internal QA strategies and UAT with customers.
- Improve our Implementation prioritization process in order to get better results every day and be able to measure them in KPIs.
- Analyze and present insights into the real-time results of each implementation.
- Participate and help build the company’s inclusive and people-driven culture.
What we're looking for
- Extreme curiosity, a bias for action, and an appetite for learning and growth.
- Great organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Thoughtful, with strong attention to detail.
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your project and team are successful.
- Ability to work in a high-growth environment and adapt to changing scenarios and uncertainty.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary: Salaries paid in USD.
- 📈 Stock Options: Stock Options Package as part of your compensation package.
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 🏖️ Vacations: 3 weeks of vacation.
- 🍼 Paternity leave: 4 weeks of paid paternity leave
- 🧑🎄 Holiday season: Week off between Christmas and New Year's eve
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: we have partnered up with Gympass, a well-being platform that offers the best coverage of top gyms, studios, and activities for you to choose from.
- 🇺🇸 English Classes: Improve your English skills with our in-company teachers.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
🇦🇷 This opportunity is open for candidates located in Argentina only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/