General Interest - Future BDR Roles
Argentina (Remote) /
Sales – Business Development /
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
About the team
The Business Development team is in charge of generating new commercial conversations with the United States and Latin American markets.
We are an active, adaptable team that is constantly looking for opportunities.
👉🏼This Job Post is not linked to a specific current job. We invite you to leave your resume in case you are interested in joining the Sales area as a BDR in the future to learn, challenge yourself, and start great businesses, here at Emi Labs!
What we're looking for
- Members with an attitude to face challenges.
- Business skills and active listening.
- Innate salesperson.
- Intermediate to advanced English skills.
- Knowledge about CRM or sales tools is a plus!
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary: Salaries paid in USD
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 🏖️ Vacations: 3-weeks of vacation.
- 🍼 Paternity leave: 4 weeks of paid paternity leave
- 🧑🎄 Holiday season: Week off between Christmas and New Years' eve
- 🩺Health coverage: Health coverage for individuals and family members (OSDE 310)
- 💪 Physical Wellness: Gympass subscription, a well-being platform that offers the best coverage of top gyms, studios, and activities for you to choose from.
- 🇺🇸 English Classes: Improve your English skills with our in-company teachers.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/