Revenue Operations Manager
Sales – Sales Operations /
At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We're here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
We were part of Y-Combinator's Winter 2019 batch and in 2022 we have raised an $11M funding round co-led by Merus Capital and Khosla Ventures.
What you'll be doing
We are hiring a Revenue Operations Manager to anchor and kick-start the growth of our Revenue Operations team. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, Series A, B2B SaaS startup and play a key role in how our go-to-market teams scale and work together.
We serve large enterprise customers, providing them with mission-critical software, with an average contract value in the six figures. We are backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley and have operations (employees and customers) in the United States, Mexico, and Argentina, and expanding rapidly.
You will work closely with our Heads of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to manage and implement systems and processes that will allow the functions to scale and collaborate effectively.
Tasks / Activities
- Manage and configure our core sales, marketing, and CS systems, including Salesforce and Hubspot
- Work with all three go-to-market teams to help design and implement their core processes, with a view to strong growth and collaboration
- Serve as the central management point for all go-to-market tools, services, and applications
- Provide key data, reporting, and forecasting on go-to-market activities to company leadership and make ongoing recommendations on how to improve our operations.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, or a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce CRM (admin certification is a plus), how it’s used by growing SaaS sales teams, and how it integrates with other go-to-market tools. Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making; strong experience creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Experience leading projects and serving as a coordinator between multiple stakeholders
- You are comfortable with strong growth, evolving priorities, and potential ambiguity
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn about the core operations of an enterprise B2B startup
- Candidates in Argentina or Mexico will need excellent English communication skills - we're a global company and we use English internally
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary: Salaries paid in USD.
- 📈 Stock Options: Stock Options Package as part of your compensation package.
- 🧑🏽💻 Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 🏖️ Vacations: 3 weeks of vacation.
- 🍼 Paternity leave: 4 weeks of paid paternity leave
- 🧑🎄 Holiday season: Week off between Christmas and New Year's eve
- 💆 Physical Wellness program: we have partnered up with Gympass, a well-being platform that offers the best coverage of top gyms, studios, and activities for you to choose from.
- 🇺🇸 English Classes: Improve your English skills with our in-company teachers.
- 📚 Internal library: Get all the free books - digital, physical - you like, anytime.
🇦🇷 This opportunity is open for candidates located in Argentina only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker's access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emi-labs/
- Web Page: https://www.emilabs.ai/