Run to Win Digital Coordinator
Washington, DC /
Reports to: Director of Digital Fundraising and Organizing
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
FLSA Status: Exempt
Union Position: Yes
EMILY’s List, the nation’s largest resource for women in politics, is searching for a Run to Win Digital Coordinator to join our Digital team. The Run to Win Digital Coordinator willbe in charge of producing all digital content necessary to promote and hold successful trainings for women interested in running for office. The coordinator will also be responsible for sending additional educational emails to candidates giving them key insights into running for office.
At EMILY’s List, you’ll be part of a dynamic team committed to electing Democratic pro-choice women up and down the ballot. Read on for more details about the job and about EMILY’s List.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce all digital content necessary to promote and hold successful trainings in person and online, including drafting national social media content, requesting graphics, writing emails, producing text messages, building landing pages, producing additional materials, and more;
- Be the webinar technology leader on the digital team, including exploring new virtual engagement opportunities and coordinating closely with the training team on opportunities for growth;
- Write and produce educational emails for women interested in running for office, including teaching various campaign skills and promoting Run to Win campaign resources;
- Coordinate Run to Win training data for the digital department;
- Keep Run to Win portions of our website updated; Serve as lunch hour back-up and break relief for the front desk as needed once the office reopens;
- Other projects as assigned.
- Candidates should have at least 1+ year of digital or other writing experience;
- Candidates must possess excellent project management skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relational skills are critical to success;
- Experience working with CRMs such as EveryAction or Blue State Digital preferred but not required.
- All candidates should possess commitment and passion to elect Democratic pro-choice women, as well as a commitment to the diversity of our candidates, membership, partners, and staff.
The salary for this position is $54,000 to $58,700 and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. The starting pay for this position is equal to others at the same level throughout the organization. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly. No calls, please.
Our office is based in Washington, DC. All positions are currently working remotely due to the pandemic.
About EMILY’s List
EMILY’s List, the nation’s largest resource for women in politics, has raised over $700 million to elect Democratic pro-choice women candidates. With a grassroots community of over five million members, EMILY's List helps Democratic women win competitive campaigns – across the country and up and down the ballot – by recruiting and training candidates, supporting and helping build strong campaigns, researching the issues that impact women and families, running nearly $50 million in independent expenditures in the last cycle alone, and turning out women voters and voters of color to the polls. Since our founding in 1985, we have helped elect the country's first woman as vice president, 159 women to the House, 26 to the Senate, 16 governors, and more than 1,300 women to state and local office. More than 40% of the candidates EMILY’s List has helped elect to Congress have been women of color. After the 2016 election, more than 60,000 women reached out to EMILY's List about running for office laying the groundwork for the next decade of candidates for local, state, and national offices. In our effort to elect more women in offices across the country, we have created our Run to Win program, expanded our training program, including a Training Center online, and trained thousands of women.
EMILY’s List is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a multicultural, diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
EMILY’s List prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment based on gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person holding this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. EMILY’s List reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs as necessary.