Team Lead Design
Marketing & Creatives – Creative /
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You supervise a team of 3-5 visual designers of the Emma in-house creative team in Lisbon, providing creative direction, mentorship and support to the creatives, helping the team to grow professionally.
- Trends and keeping up with the Zeitgeist are in your blood and with your profound expertise you are the go-to-person within our marketing organization when it comes to visual design.
- You love to think conceptually and to be early involved in marketing strategies and quickly conceive visual ideas for product and brand communication in close collaboration with other creative disciplines as well as business teams, always with the goal in mind of achieving the company’s strategic goals and to create impact.
- You lead a broad variety of projects of different sizes and scopes across different mediums & channels, ensuring efficient production and roll-out, managing stakeholders independently and planning capacities and timings together with the project management.
- You think in terms of scalable solutions and help to continuously expand and optimize our design system and our library of digital creative assets.
Who we're looking for:
- You are a passionate creative leader with +5 years of experience of working in a creative environment.
- You have a profound knowledge of creative processes and are highly familiar with standard design programs. Plus you have experience in managing complex photo shoots and film productions.
- You have a good understanding of contemporary marketing and brand standards and digital channels in general.
- You are a team player that has high standards but also knows when to be pragmatic.
- You are fluent in English and are used to present to stakeholders.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!