Enterprise Account Executive - Brazil
Sales, Marketing and Business Development – Sales /
Full time contractor
About the team
This team is highly distributed across the globe and you will thrive in an environment of remote work and asynchronous communication. Our team members span a variety of timezones, genders, ethnicities, cultures, experience levels, professional backgrounds, personality types, and more. You're expected to have strong written communication skills and to excel in working relationships with people different than you.
Enterprise Account Executive
Emptor is currently looking to hire a motivated Enterprise Account Executive, based in Latam, to join our Brazil Sales team. This person will play an important role in increasing customer satisfaction and generating increased company revenues. The Enterprise Account Executive will travel to Brazil with regularity to represent the company and assist customers in by assessing their needs, helping them find the right products, answering their questions and recommending the best solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
Location: Latam - 8:00 AM UTC-5 to 8:00 PM UTC-5.
- Experience & proven track record in selling/presenting to “C”, line of Business, managements levels
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and closing skills.
- Strong work ethic, desire to over-achieve, and a true result oriented approach
- Understanding of high growth digital technology and selling to large enterprises in Latam market
- Experience in complex technical sales
- Excellent communication, proven presentation/demonstration, and customer services skills
- Deep and creative sales hunter
- High proficiency with Spanish and English
- Proficient in Portuguese
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
Expectations - Practices and behaviors:
- Build and iterate on strategic plan to maximize growth in your territory
- Probe for additional contacts with opportunities to upsell
- Maintain and improve existing practices, processes, and tools
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close sales
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Navigate through and sell to multiple decisions makers within an organization
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Report on business figures internally
- Organize data and insight into compelling wrap up reports and presentations
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders
- Build productive trusting relationships with customers
- Take responsibility for the account management of clients
- Conduct impactful analysis on major revenue, including vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indications, team productivity and sales effectiveness, as well as external market and competitor analysis
Excited? Apply to the position and start your journey with us.
For more information on Emptor, what we do, what we value and the kind of service we provide, please visit https://www.emptor.io/