Project Management Office – PMO /
Full time contractor
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in New York, Emptor is a fully remote B2B SaaS startup. We are focused on solving trust and safety issues in Latin America by using big data. Emptor currently serves large multinational technology firms operating in the region by building tools for operational decision making on a large scale. We have opportunities in product, sales, finance, infrastructure, architecture, web scraping, NLP, ML and data science.
Emptor Project Management Office - PMO
Emptor is looking for an Agile Coach to join our PMO. The Agile Coach is a servant leader focused on meeting goals on time while fostering culture and coaching team members. They are responsible for ensuring the resources for different teams to develop good agile practices. They are also accountable for the team’s performance metrics. The Agile Coach is the promoter of the Agile Community of Practice within the company.
We are looking for you if you have worked in a start-up before or would like to live the experience of working in a fast-growing start-up!
Remote - Global team (13 different time zones)
Required Skills and Experience
- Background as developer
- Experience in digital transformation or Agile implementation for organizations
- Experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach (2 years minimum)
- Ability to work remotely
- Fluency in English (required) and Spanish (plus)
- Proficiency in Jira, Github, Trello
Who can apply?
- Experience as Scrum Master and Agile Coach roles
- Agile Certifications are a plus.
- Project Management is a plus
Expectations - Practices and behaviors
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Good delivering and receiving feedback
- Good building close relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Empathy development
- Oriented to continuous improvement
- Leadership coach
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Oversee strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Maintain project objectives
- Computer Science or equivalent
Excited? Apply to the position and start your journey with us.
For more information on Emptor, what we do, what we value and the kind of service we provide, please visit https://www.emptor.io/