Market Intelligence Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Rebates, market development funds, special pricing agreements. In the U.S. alone, these B2B trading agreements add up to trillions of dollars every year.
Rebate management has long been stuck in the dark ages: a frustrating mess of legacy systems, paper, and spreadsheets.
We imagine a world where B2B rebate deals are liberated from the pain of time-consuming, inefficient tools and siloed processes and turned into effective and strategic tools that drive focus and collaboration between trading partners.
So, we built that, with cloud-based software that’s accessible, affordable and usable by every distributor, manufacturer and retailer. And this not only makes managing the complexity of rebates easier, but also restores trust in the trading relationships that exist throughout the supply chain.
- Build centralized market intelligence hub including a repository of materials and information
- Provide market insights on trends, market size, growth and main players in the identified rebate and supply chain market.
- Provide competitive intelligence for ad-hoc projects, sales enablement and marketing initiatives
- Co-lead with Product Managers and Global Operations production benchmarks
- Provide quarterly internal updates on main competitor activities
- Provide pricing insight data to support price strategies and tactics
- Establish contact and cooperation with consultants that could provide competitive intelligence
- Assess current database of MI/CI as well as intelligence gathering processes to streamline as appropriate
- Plan, executive and analyze quantitative and qualitative market research studies utilizing a range of approaches to best support Enable's business strategy.
- Facilitate and moderate cross-functional brainstorming/data synthesis sessions (workshops/kaizens) to produce insights that address key business issues and opportunities.
- Transform research findings into actionable insights and deliver recommendations to drive strategic decision making for organic/inorganic opportunities.
- Assess the total addressable market across verticals and recommend best industries to penetrate
What You Bring To The Team:
- 3+ years in business strategy, intelligence, product marketing, strategic planning, customer insights, or similar job function in the B2B rebates and supply chain space
- Innovative thinker with analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in identifying, understanding, and leveraging 3rd party data to drive business insights
- Ability to understand and analyze competitive and customer intelligence and insights in the B2B rebates space
- Strong storytelling and communication skills with the ability to influence and enable the organization and cross-functional teams
- Self-starter that is action and results-oriented. Able to prioritize, focus, and execute through obstacles
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional business partners to gather information and build consensus on strategic competitive positioning to drive results
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.